Shilpa Shetty's son hospitalized
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Shilpa Shetty's baby boy Viaan Raj Kundra had been unwell for some time and was hospitalized couple of days ago. The actress tweeted, "Been in the hospital since sunday evenin, my son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time fr us all. The worst is over:)"
Shilpa cancelled all her professional commitments including the shoot of reality dance show 'Nach Baliye' to be with her baby boy. Thankfully Viaan is better now and on the way to recovery. Shilpa tweeted, "Thaaankkuu soooo much tweetos fr al the concern,love n prayers..they always work! @ViaanRajKundra is getting better and we shd be home soon."
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first