Shilpa Shetty's son hospitalized
- Mulayam Singh Yadav questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Elections 2014 Live: EC to take stern action over attack on poll officials by TMC men
Shilpa Shetty's baby boy Viaan Raj Kundra had been unwell for some time and was hospitalized couple of days ago. The actress tweeted, "Been in the hospital since sunday evenin, my son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time fr us all. The worst is over:)"
Shilpa cancelled all her professional commitments including the shoot of reality dance show 'Nach Baliye' to be with her baby boy. Thankfully Viaan is better now and on the way to recovery. Shilpa tweeted, "Thaaankkuu soooo much tweetos fr al the concern,love n prayers..they always work! @ViaanRajKundra is getting better and we shd be home soon."
We wish Shilpa's baby boy a speedy recovery.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi