Shilpa Shetty's son hospitalized
- PM Modi should sack Sushma, says Rahul; BJP claims it's a non issue
- Lalit Modi no fugitive, no blue corner notice against him, claims lawyer
- RTI reply dismisses MHA's claim over Indian citizenship granted to Pak, Afghan Hindus
- AIPMT 2015: Supreme Court cancels test, orders fresh dates
- Australia suspends import of Maggi noodles from India
Shilpa Shetty's baby boy Viaan Raj Kundra had been unwell for some time and was hospitalized couple of days ago. The actress tweeted, "Been in the hospital since sunday evenin, my son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time fr us all. The worst is over:)"
Shilpa cancelled all her professional commitments including the shoot of reality dance show 'Nach Baliye' to be with her baby boy. Thankfully Viaan is better now and on the way to recovery. Shilpa tweeted, "Thaaankkuu soooo much tweetos fr al the concern,love n prayers..they always work! @ViaanRajKundra is getting better and we shd be home soon."
We wish Shilpa's baby boy a speedy recovery.