Shilpa Shetty's son hospitalized
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Shilpa Shetty's baby boy Viaan Raj Kundra had been unwell for some time and was hospitalized couple of days ago. The actress tweeted, "Been in the hospital since sunday evenin, my son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time fr us all. The worst is over:)"
Shilpa cancelled all her professional commitments including the shoot of reality dance show 'Nach Baliye' to be with her baby boy. Thankfully Viaan is better now and on the way to recovery. Shilpa tweeted, "Thaaankkuu soooo much tweetos fr al the concern,love n prayers..they always work! @ViaanRajKundra is getting better and we shd be home soon."
We wish Shilpa's baby boy a speedy recovery.