Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan discharged from hospital
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan, who was hospitalised last week, has been discharged from the hospital.
The nine-month old toddler was admitted for four days at Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital.
Speaking about her son Viaan's illness, worried mom Shilpa Shetty said: Viaan had contracted a viral infection and it was appropriate for the couple to admit the child in the hospital.
Her son was on intravenous treatment for the past four days.
The actress also tweeted: "Thank u all soooo much fr all the good wishes and prayers.. @ViaanRajKundra is fit and well..we just came home. Couldn't be happier:)yippee."
Shilpa, who is currently judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5, had to skip the shoot and was replaced by veteran choreographer Saroj Khan.
Shilpa, who is now back on the show, tweeted a few hours ago: "On the sets of Nach Baliye,Missed the last 2 episodes..so was good to c them all. Tied my hair fr the 1st time..do tell me how it looks;)"