Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan discharged from hospital
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
Actress Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan, who was hospitalised last week, has been discharged from the hospital.
The nine-month old toddler was admitted for four days at Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital.
Speaking about her son Viaan's illness, worried mom Shilpa Shetty said: Viaan had contracted a viral infection and it was appropriate for the couple to admit the child in the hospital.
Her son was on intravenous treatment for the past four days.
The actress also tweeted: "Thank u all soooo much fr all the good wishes and prayers.. @ViaanRajKundra is fit and well..we just came home. Couldn't be happier:)yippee."
Shilpa, who is currently judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5, had to skip the shoot and was replaced by veteran choreographer Saroj Khan.
Shilpa, who is now back on the show, tweeted a few hours ago: "On the sets of Nach Baliye,Missed the last 2 episodes..so was good to c them all. Tied my hair fr the 1st time..do tell me how it looks;)"