Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan discharged from hospital
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan, who was hospitalised last week, has been discharged from the hospital.
The nine-month old toddler was admitted for four days at Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital.
Speaking about her son Viaan's illness, worried mom Shilpa Shetty said: Viaan had contracted a viral infection and it was appropriate for the couple to admit the child in the hospital.
Her son was on intravenous treatment for the past four days.
The actress also tweeted: "Thank u all soooo much fr all the good wishes and prayers.. @ViaanRajKundra is fit and well..we just came home. Couldn't be happier:)yippee."
Shilpa, who is currently judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5, had to skip the shoot and was replaced by veteran choreographer Saroj Khan.
Shilpa, who is now back on the show, tweeted a few hours ago: "On the sets of Nach Baliye,Missed the last 2 episodes..so was good to c them all. Tied my hair fr the 1st time..do tell me how it looks;)"