Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan discharged from hospital
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Actress Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan, who was hospitalised last week, has been discharged from the hospital.
The nine-month old toddler was admitted for four days at Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital.
Speaking about her son Viaan's illness, worried mom Shilpa Shetty said: Viaan had contracted a viral infection and it was appropriate for the couple to admit the child in the hospital.
Her son was on intravenous treatment for the past four days.
The actress also tweeted: "Thank u all soooo much fr all the good wishes and prayers.. @ViaanRajKundra is fit and well..we just came home. Couldn't be happier:)yippee."
Shilpa, who is currently judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5, had to skip the shoot and was replaced by veteran choreographer Saroj Khan.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China