Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan falls ill
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has been going through difficult times for the past few days, as her son Viaan fell sick. The actress, who is judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 on the small screen, tweeted: "Been in the hospital since Sunday evenin. My son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time for us all. The worst is over:)"
The actress also had to skip Nach Baliye's shoot to be with her nine-month-old son.
"Had to skip Nach Baliye shoot 2day,jus culdnt do it! Grateful 2 Star plus fr understanding my predicament.Thank u all fr ure good wishes," she further tweeted.
Viaan will soon be celebrating his first birthday on May 21, 2013.
Shilpa Shetty was married to London based businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 and was blessed with a baby boy on May 21, 2012.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance