Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan falls ill
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has been going through difficult times for the past few days, as her son Viaan fell sick. The actress, who is judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 on the small screen, tweeted: "Been in the hospital since Sunday evenin. My son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time for us all. The worst is over:)"
The actress also had to skip Nach Baliye's shoot to be with her nine-month-old son.
"Had to skip Nach Baliye shoot 2day,jus culdnt do it! Grateful 2 Star plus fr understanding my predicament.Thank u all fr ure good wishes," she further tweeted.
Viaan will soon be celebrating his first birthday on May 21, 2013.
Shilpa Shetty was married to London based businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 and was blessed with a baby boy on May 21, 2012.