Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan falls ill
- Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has been going through difficult times for the past few days, as her son Viaan fell sick. The actress, who is judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 on the small screen, tweeted: "Been in the hospital since Sunday evenin. My son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time for us all. The worst is over:)"
The actress also had to skip Nach Baliye's shoot to be with her nine-month-old son.
"Had to skip Nach Baliye shoot 2day,jus culdnt do it! Grateful 2 Star plus fr understanding my predicament.Thank u all fr ure good wishes," she further tweeted.
Viaan will soon be celebrating his first birthday on May 21, 2013.
Shilpa Shetty was married to London based businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 and was blessed with a baby boy on May 21, 2012.
- As RSP gets cosy with Cong, CPI asks CPM to keep allies together
- ‘No. of strays in western suburbs 8 times more than in south Mumbai’
- We had three deficits. But credibility deficit was the most difficult to bridge
- Kejriwal in UP: Don’t make the mistake of electing Modi
- Congress first list hits and misses
- BJP’s Haryana dilemma: Rope in Chautala or stick to Bishnoi