Shinde buys more time to revoke AFSPA
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said Tuesday the government will wait for some more time before taking any decision to revoke the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) in J&K. Shinde said while it was not advisable to have the presence of Army or paramilitary personnel always in the state, there has been only one year of peaceful condition. "We will wait for some more time," Shinde said in reply to a question on the sidelines of the NSG Raising Day at Manesar.