Shinde says Centre wants a quick decision on Telangana
- BREAKING: Explosion on board INS Sindhuratna, two officers feared dead, 7 sailors injured
- LIVE: All options still open for LJP, says Ram Vilas Paswan
- 9 ordinances, 4 for Rahul: UPA planning emergency laws days before polls are announced
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
- Top IM men have joined al-Qaeda, fighting in Af-Pak: NIA chargesheet
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Monday said the government is interested in taking a "quick decision" on the demand for a separate Telangana and the issue is "not yet closed". Addressing reporters here, the minister said, "It is not a closed chapter. We are discussing it. The issue is open. The issue is open because we have to do this way or that way."
He, however, refused to set a deadline for the issue to be resolved. "There is no limit on it," Shinde said.