Shiny side, rough side
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
At various points in the past, in other parts of the subcontinent and Australia, they had shown a degree of mastery over the scuffed-up Kookaburra ball. But this was India, where visiting teams have to contend with an extra layer of home advantage. Where Zaheer and Yadav had reverse-swung the SG ball all their lives, it was an unfamiliar object in the hands of Anderson, Broad and Bresnan.