Shirley Bassey leads Oscars 50th birthday tribute to James Bond
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
English actor Sir Roger Moore embodied Bond seven times, including 1973's "Live and Let Die," 1983's "Octopussy" and 1985's "A View to Kill."
Actors George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan also played the lead role.
Bond films have historically received only a handful of Oscar nominations, mainly within the technical or music categories.
This year, "Skyfall," starring Daniel Craig in his third appearance as Bond, landed five nominations including Best Cinematography, Best Original Song and Best Original Score.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer