Shiv Sena condemns Sunny Leone's temple visit
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia and Rahul were the primary decision makers while Manmohan was just a facade, says Modi
It may be recalled that 2 days ago, actress Sunny Leone visited the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai along with producer Ekta Kapoor before commencing the shoot of her next film Ragini MMS 2. Sunny even took part in the early morning aarti at the temple.
However, this move hasn't gone down to well with members of the Shiv Sena. Sainiks have stated that they have no issue with anyone visiting the temple for devotional purposes but felt that Sunny was doing all this just for publicity and hence condemned her visit to the temple rather strongly.
Ekta Kapoor has been a rather staunch follower and a regular visitor at the Siddhivinayak temple and it remains to be seen how she reacts to such comments made by members of the Shiv Sena.