Shiv Sena condemns Sunny Leone's temple visit
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
It may be recalled that 2 days ago, actress Sunny Leone visited the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai along with producer Ekta Kapoor before commencing the shoot of her next film Ragini MMS 2. Sunny even took part in the early morning aarti at the temple.
However, this move hasn't gone down to well with members of the Shiv Sena. Sainiks have stated that they have no issue with anyone visiting the temple for devotional purposes but felt that Sunny was doing all this just for publicity and hence condemned her visit to the temple rather strongly.
Ekta Kapoor has been a rather staunch follower and a regular visitor at the Siddhivinayak temple and it remains to be seen how she reacts to such comments made by members of the Shiv Sena.