Shiv Sena condemns Sunny Leone's temple visit
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
It may be recalled that 2 days ago, actress Sunny Leone visited the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai along with producer Ekta Kapoor before commencing the shoot of her next film Ragini MMS 2. Sunny even took part in the early morning aarti at the temple.
However, this move hasn't gone down to well with members of the Shiv Sena. Sainiks have stated that they have no issue with anyone visiting the temple for devotional purposes but felt that Sunny was doing all this just for publicity and hence condemned her visit to the temple rather strongly.
Ekta Kapoor has been a rather staunch follower and a regular visitor at the Siddhivinayak temple and it remains to be seen how she reacts to such comments made by members of the Shiv Sena.