Shiv Sena condemns Sunny Leone's temple visit
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
It may be recalled that 2 days ago, actress Sunny Leone visited the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai along with producer Ekta Kapoor before commencing the shoot of her next film Ragini MMS 2. Sunny even took part in the early morning aarti at the temple.
However, this move hasn't gone down to well with members of the Shiv Sena. Sainiks have stated that they have no issue with anyone visiting the temple for devotional purposes but felt that Sunny was doing all this just for publicity and hence condemned her visit to the temple rather strongly.
Ekta Kapoor has been a rather staunch follower and a regular visitor at the Siddhivinayak temple and it remains to be seen how she reacts to such comments made by members of the Shiv Sena.