Shivraj Singh Chouhan wants to make Bhopal a 'capital of arts & artists
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police on Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Narendra Modi's candidature in Varanasi
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said on Wednesday that he wants to turn Bhopal into a "capital of arts and artists".
"I wish Bhopal soon becomes a capital of arts and artists and I will put in every effort to make it so," Chouhan said.
He was speaking after giving the clap for the muhurat shot of Sunny Deol-starrer 'Singh Saheb the Great' at the People's University here.
The chief minister welcomed the whole film unit, including its director Anil Sharma and the lead cast, including Sunny Deol, Amrita Rao and Amisha Patel here.
More and more filmmakers should come forward to shoot their films in the state, which will create job opportunities and so that local artists can also prove their talent, he said.
"I will soon bring in a new policy to provide facilities to those film-makers who shoot their movies in Madhya Pradesh," Chouhan added.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota