Shocker at DAV College: Boys enter classroom, molest girls, threaten dire consequences
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Yet another story of an atrocity against women has come to light with uncouth boys molesting girls of their own college in a classroom of their institution.
Girls of a college were allegedly molested and threatened by boys of the same institution here, police said today.
Some boys of DAV College entered into the LLB class room and teased the girl students when they were alone and threatened them here yesterday," police said.
The police has registered a case against a student Nimesh Choudhry and his two friends in this connection.
All the accused are absconding.
In another incident, the police has registered a case against a restaurant owner Rohit and another person for allegedly abducting a 16 year-old girl and clicking her obscene photos at Nawla village in the district yesterday.
The victim girl is missing since January 6. The parents of the girl have lodged a complaint with the Senior Superintendent of Police after Rohit was blackmailing them.
The girl is still missing.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun