Why you end up having sex with an ex!
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
43 per cent of women admit to regularly sleeping with a former partner while searching for someone new, as they miss the physical intimacy and various other important things, a new study has revealed.
According to the study conducted by the now famous sugar daddy dating site SeekingArrangement.com, female participants reported several reasons for seeking sex with a former partner, the Huffington Post reported.
Firstly, they missed the physical intimacy. Secondly, they wanted to re-start their relationship.
Another reason for the incident happening was that "things went too far after too much to drink."
And lastly the former couple bumped into each other on a night out and "it seemed like a good idea."