- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Director Hemant Madhukar startled Karanvir Bohra on the sets of Mumbai 125 km to get the perfect expression
In order to get the perfect expression of shock on his actor Karanvir Bohra's face for his film Mumbai 125 km, hit upon a brilliant idea. Hiding the fact that Veena Malik would be shooting with them, the director asked the actress to make a sudden appearance before Bohra. "I didn't tell Karanvir that Veena was shooting with him that day. So when he saw her in the frame, I quickly captured his shocked expression on my camera. It was perfect!" says Madhurkar who has earlier directed the horror film A Flat with Jimmy Shergill and Sanjay Suri.
The horror film is shot entirely in 3D with the latest stereoscopic camera and has a parallel love triangle between Karanvir and Vedita Pratapsingh and newcomer Vijay Bhatia.
The film releases on March 1.