- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Director Hemant Madhukar startled Karanvir Bohra on the sets of Mumbai 125 km to get the perfect expression
In order to get the perfect expression of shock on his actor Karanvir Bohra's face for his film Mumbai 125 km, hit upon a brilliant idea. Hiding the fact that Veena Malik would be shooting with them, the director asked the actress to make a sudden appearance before Bohra. "I didn't tell Karanvir that Veena was shooting with him that day. So when he saw her in the frame, I quickly captured his shocked expression on my camera. It was perfect!" says Madhurkar who has earlier directed the horror film A Flat with Jimmy Shergill and Sanjay Suri.
The horror film is shot entirely in 3D with the latest stereoscopic camera and has a parallel love triangle between Karanvir and Vedita Pratapsingh and newcomer Vijay Bhatia.
The film releases on March 1.