- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Director Hemant Madhukar startled Karanvir Bohra on the sets of Mumbai 125 km to get the perfect expression
In order to get the perfect expression of shock on his actor Karanvir Bohra's face for his film Mumbai 125 km, hit upon a brilliant idea. Hiding the fact that Veena Malik would be shooting with them, the director asked the actress to make a sudden appearance before Bohra. "I didn't tell Karanvir that Veena was shooting with him that day. So when he saw her in the frame, I quickly captured his shocked expression on my camera. It was perfect!" says Madhurkar who has earlier directed the horror film A Flat with Jimmy Shergill and Sanjay Suri.
The horror film is shot entirely in 3D with the latest stereoscopic camera and has a parallel love triangle between Karanvir and Vedita Pratapsingh and newcomer Vijay Bhatia.
The film releases on March 1.