- Sanjay Dutt released from Yerwada jail after 42 months
- Live updates from the budget session of Parliament
- Railway Budget 2016: Suresh Prabhu confirms free WiFi in 100 stations by end of this year
- Jat quota stir: Through petrol bomb, stone pelting and abuses, Army showed restraint
- Smriti Irani trains guns on Congress in aggressive, emotional Lok Sabha speech
Director Hemant Madhukar startled Karanvir Bohra on the sets of Mumbai 125 km to get the perfect expression
In order to get the perfect expression of shock on his actor Karanvir Bohra's face for his film Mumbai 125 km, hit upon a brilliant idea. Hiding the fact that Veena Malik would be shooting with them, the director asked the actress to make a sudden appearance before Bohra. "I didn't tell Karanvir that Veena was shooting with him that day. So when he saw her in the frame, I quickly captured his shocked expression on my camera. It was perfect!" says Madhurkar who has earlier directed the horror film A Flat with Jimmy Shergill and Sanjay Suri.
The horror film is shot entirely in 3D with the latest stereoscopic camera and has a parallel love triangle between Karanvir and Vedita Pratapsingh and newcomer Vijay Bhatia.
The film releases on March 1.
- Railways seems to be on a shopping spree that has nothing to do with capacity augmentation
- Umar Khalid, My Student
- Centre should redirect its energies towards defining and measuring outcomes
- Diary Item: Loathie Garden on Twitter
- For a university to be free, society is obligated to fund it with taxpayer money
- Section 124A should stay