- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
Director Hemant Madhukar startled Karanvir Bohra on the sets of Mumbai 125 km to get the perfect expression
In order to get the perfect expression of shock on his actor Karanvir Bohra's face for his film Mumbai 125 km, hit upon a brilliant idea. Hiding the fact that Veena Malik would be shooting with them, the director asked the actress to make a sudden appearance before Bohra. "I didn't tell Karanvir that Veena was shooting with him that day. So when he saw her in the frame, I quickly captured his shocked expression on my camera. It was perfect!" says Madhurkar who has earlier directed the horror film A Flat with Jimmy Shergill and Sanjay Suri.
The horror film is shot entirely in 3D with the latest stereoscopic camera and has a parallel love triangle between Karanvir and Vedita Pratapsingh and newcomer Vijay Bhatia.
The film releases on March 1.