Shooter Heena Sidhu to marry tomorrow
- Police constable killed, three others injured after firing in Delhi court
- DDCA row: In PM Modi’s remark, Opposition sees a hint for Arun Jaitley to quit Cabinet
- Ex-congress leader seeks apology for toppling Karunakaran govt in spy case
- BSF plane crash: A train ride never taken and many unanswered questions
- In gridlock, one thing BJP and Cong agree on: When to send a 16-year-old child to jail
Ace Indian shooter Heena Sidhu from Patiala will be tying the knot with fellow shooter Raunak Pandit in a ceremony in Panchkula on Thursday.
The 23-year-old shooter, who won a silver medal in the 10 M Air Rifle event in the individual category in the 2010 Commonwealth Games, which were held in Delhi, will be getting married to Pandit, who is the son of former international shooter Ashok Pandit.
Raunak Pandit had also won the gold medal in the 25 M pistol event along with Samresh Jung in the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games.
The wedding will take place at Golden Tulip Resort in Panchkula on Thursday afternoon and most of the country's top shooters will attend the wedding. Sidhu, who is also a dentist, is based in Patiala.
Last year, international shooter Avneet Sidhu from Punjab had married former Indian hockey captain Rajpal Singh.
- COP-21 portend major trade negotiation changes for the WTO
- Mental capacity, not age, should determine if juveniles ought to be tried as adults
- Shani Shingnapur episode shows that the voice of reason can no longer be ignored
- India needs to rebuild relations with Nepal
- Popular stockmarket indices are not an accurate barometer of Indian economy
- Despite their recent notoriety, Section 25 companies are not for profiteering