Shootout over parking space, 1 dead in Mohali
- Kejriwal's detention in Modi land sparks violent clashes between BJP, AAP in three states
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Didi lists out celebs, nephew and statistics
Two of the men who allegedly fired the shots were caught by the local residents on the spot while the others ran away in the cars parked outside. The two have been handed over to the police. The police also recovered two vehicles belonging to the accused. The police have also recovered two weapons from the spot and two from the arrested boys.
Residents added that arguments between the two groups were going on for the past two days and a heated fight had taken place this afternoon. Amarpreet, Gaganjot and Simranjit asked the group of boys not to park their cars in front of their house. "They had at least five cars. They had come here recently and said they were from Amritsar," said Manjit.
Amarpreet is survived by his wife and son. Gaganjot and Simarjit have had the bullets removed and are critical.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan