Shopping semi-nude can get you free clothes!
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
A Paris store offered to give free clothes to the first 100 people who came to their shop in their underwear's on Wednesday.
The lucky people, who attended the annual "Semi-Naked Party" at Desigual were given one free top and one free bottom, the New York Daily News reported.
Many scantily clad men and women were seen lined up on Boulevard des Capucines when the clothing store opened at 9 am despite temperatures being in its 30s.
A "Semi-Naked Party" was also held in Barcelona this week.