Shopping semi-nude can get you free clothes!
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
A Paris store offered to give free clothes to the first 100 people who came to their shop in their underwear's on Wednesday.
The lucky people, who attended the annual "Semi-Naked Party" at Desigual were given one free top and one free bottom, the New York Daily News reported.
Many scantily clad men and women were seen lined up on Boulevard des Capucines when the clothing store opened at 9 am despite temperatures being in its 30s.
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity