Shopping semi-nude can get you free clothes!
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
A Paris store offered to give free clothes to the first 100 people who came to their shop in their underwear's on Wednesday.
The lucky people, who attended the annual "Semi-Naked Party" at Desigual were given one free top and one free bottom, the New York Daily News reported.
Many scantily clad men and women were seen lined up on Boulevard des Capucines when the clothing store opened at 9 am despite temperatures being in its 30s.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might