Shopping semi-nude can get you free clothes!
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
A Paris store offered to give free clothes to the first 100 people who came to their shop in their underwear's on Wednesday.
The lucky people, who attended the annual "Semi-Naked Party" at Desigual were given one free top and one free bottom, the New York Daily News reported.
Many scantily clad men and women were seen lined up on Boulevard des Capucines when the clothing store opened at 9 am despite temperatures being in its 30s.
A "Semi-Naked Party" was also held in Barcelona this week.