Shopping semi-nude can get you free clothes!
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A Paris store offered to give free clothes to the first 100 people who came to their shop in their underwear's on Wednesday.
The lucky people, who attended the annual "Semi-Naked Party" at Desigual were given one free top and one free bottom, the New York Daily News reported.
Many scantily clad men and women were seen lined up on Boulevard des Capucines when the clothing store opened at 9 am despite temperatures being in its 30s.
A "Semi-Naked Party" was also held in Barcelona this week.