Show Stealers: Theatre
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK win toss, elect to bat first
Court Martial, a play that gives an insight into the methods of functioning of an army law court and social prejudices that
exist in the army — will be staged by the Swatantra Threatre Group at 7.30 pm on January 26 in Akshar Nandan School, Senapati Bapat Road.
Nava Gadi, Nava Rajya, a Marathi play featuring actors Priya Bapat and Umesh Kamat, will be staged on January 24 at Ram Krishna More Prekshagruha, Chinchwad, at 9.30 pm.
Shivaji Underground in Bhimnagar Mohalla, a Marathi play highlighting myths related to the famous Maratha king
Shivaji, will be staged on January 25 at Bharat Natya Mandir, 9.30 pm.
Light-hearted Marathi play Tom and Jerry will be staged on January 25 at Tilak Smarak Mandir, 9.30 pm.
"Global Mix", an exhibition of paintings by artist Uma
Abhyankar is on at Malaka Spice, Koregaon Park. It is open from 11 am to 11.30 pm.
Bliss Art Gallery is showcasing "Colozia", a painting exhibition in mixed media by Satish Madhav Vartak, till February 12. The gallery is open from 9 am to 6 pm.
Khayal within a Khayal, a guided listening session for Hindustani classical music led by musician Pushkar Lele will be held on January 26 at Open Space, Off Law College Road, from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota