Show Stealers: Theatre
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Court Martial, a play that gives an insight into the methods of functioning of an army law court and social prejudices that
exist in the army — will be staged by the Swatantra Threatre Group at 7.30 pm on January 26 in Akshar Nandan School, Senapati Bapat Road.
Nava Gadi, Nava Rajya, a Marathi play featuring actors Priya Bapat and Umesh Kamat, will be staged on January 24 at Ram Krishna More Prekshagruha, Chinchwad, at 9.30 pm.
Shivaji Underground in Bhimnagar Mohalla, a Marathi play highlighting myths related to the famous Maratha king
Shivaji, will be staged on January 25 at Bharat Natya Mandir, 9.30 pm.
Light-hearted Marathi play Tom and Jerry will be staged on January 25 at Tilak Smarak Mandir, 9.30 pm.
"Global Mix", an exhibition of paintings by artist Uma
Abhyankar is on at Malaka Spice, Koregaon Park. It is open from 11 am to 11.30 pm.
Bliss Art Gallery is showcasing "Colozia", a painting exhibition in mixed media by Satish Madhav Vartak, till February 12. The gallery is open from 9 am to 6 pm.
Khayal within a Khayal, a guided listening session for Hindustani classical music led by musician Pushkar Lele will be held on January 26 at Open Space, Off Law College Road, from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore