- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
High Five, a dance drama for children, produced by London-based singer Renu Gidoomal, will be staged at Sadhu Vaswani Mission, 10, Sadhu Vaswani Path, on February 18, 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. The act will feature actor Mrunal Kulkarni.
Step Up Dance Studios will present SUDS Fiesta, an annual charity event by its performers, on February 15, 5 pm to 8 pm, at Nehru Memorial Hall, Camp.
Everybody Can Dance (EBCD) is a dance festival to be held at Scream, The Club, Raja Bahadur Mill Road on February 15, 9 pm onwards.
"Contours", an exhibition by artists Madhavi Kolte and Ritika Zharotia, will be held at Darpan Art Gallery from February 27 to March 5.