- BJP defends its leadership from attack by party veterans, welcomes guidance and suggestion of 'seniors'
- Advani, Joshi, others issue statement on Bihar debacle; say party captive to handful, ask for review
- Bar bribery case: K M Mani resigns as Finance Minister of Kerala
- Govt eases FDI norms in 15 major sectors, including defence, civil aviation
- OROP: Over 2,000 war veterans return medals, Parrikar says 'behaviour unlike that of a soldier'
High Five, a dance drama for children, produced by London-based singer Renu Gidoomal, will be staged at Sadhu Vaswani Mission, 10, Sadhu Vaswani Path, on February 18, 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. The act will feature actor Mrunal Kulkarni.
Step Up Dance Studios will present SUDS Fiesta, an annual charity event by its performers, on February 15, 5 pm to 8 pm, at Nehru Memorial Hall, Camp.
Everybody Can Dance (EBCD) is a dance festival to be held at Scream, The Club, Raja Bahadur Mill Road on February 15, 9 pm onwards.
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu
- A new Indo-US partnership model
- Patriot or nationalist? Why I will never be the latter
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation