Shraddha Kapoor out of 'Gabbar'
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress moves EC over Modi's roadshow in Varanasi
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Slow voting in Mumbai, UP records 24 % in first four hours
Akshay Kumar starrer 'Gabbar' is yet again in a fix as Shraddha Kapoor will not be playing the lead actress anymore in the film. The reason behind the actress' exit is said to be date issues.
With a lot of actresses vying for the role, it was Shraddha who had been finalized for the film. 'Gabbar' slated to go on floors on January 8, 2014, and Akshay Kumar has given bulk dates to the producer for the same. However, during that time span, Shraddha will be busy shooting for 'Haider' with Shahid Kapoor. Hence, Shabina recently stated that she has asked Shraddha to move out of the project in order to avoid a date clash.
'Gabbar' is also co-produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and will be directed by Tamil director Krish.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling