Shraddha Kapoor out of 'Gabbar'
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
Akshay Kumar starrer 'Gabbar' is yet again in a fix as Shraddha Kapoor will not be playing the lead actress anymore in the film. The reason behind the actress' exit is said to be date issues.
With a lot of actresses vying for the role, it was Shraddha who had been finalized for the film. 'Gabbar' slated to go on floors on January 8, 2014, and Akshay Kumar has given bulk dates to the producer for the same. However, during that time span, Shraddha will be busy shooting for 'Haider' with Shahid Kapoor. Hence, Shabina recently stated that she has asked Shraddha to move out of the project in order to avoid a date clash.
'Gabbar' is also co-produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and will be directed by Tamil director Krish.
- As RSP gets cosy with Cong, CPI asks CPM to keep allies together
- ‘No. of strays in western suburbs 8 times more than in south Mumbai’
- We had three deficits. But credibility deficit was the most difficult to bridge
- Kejriwal in UP: Don’t make the mistake of electing Modi
- Congress first list hits and misses
- BJP’s Haryana dilemma: Rope in Chautala or stick to Bishnoi