Shreya Ghoshal to perform in Muscat, Dubai next month
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Playback singer Shreya Ghoshal is set to take the stage in Dubai and Oman's capital, Muscat, next month.
The Dubai leg of her tour, titled Salaam Dubai, will take place on October 26. It will be a three-hour concert packed with chart busters and will mark her return to Dubai after her hit show in November last year.
The Muscat concert is titled 'Ooh La La' and will be held on October 18. At this show, Ghoshal is likely to croon Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil and Kannada songs apart from her hit Hindi numbers. This will be Ghoshal's first concert in Oman.
In March this year, another leading female singer from Bollywood, Sunidhi Chauhan, performed at a largely attended concert in the Omani capital.
Ghoshal shot to fame after the success of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Devdas" and Since then she has been recording songs with many music directors in different languages.
She has been performing all over the world and has also judged child contestants in musical talent show 'Voice Of India - Chhote Ustad'.
Ghoshal also wishes to take her musical talent beyond film music to Hindustani classical music.