Shreya Ghoshal to perform in Muscat, Dubai next month
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Playback singer Shreya Ghoshal is set to take the stage in Dubai and Oman's capital, Muscat, next month.
The Dubai leg of her tour, titled Salaam Dubai, will take place on October 26. It will be a three-hour concert packed with chart busters and will mark her return to Dubai after her hit show in November last year.
The Muscat concert is titled 'Ooh La La' and will be held on October 18. At this show, Ghoshal is likely to croon Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil and Kannada songs apart from her hit Hindi numbers. This will be Ghoshal's first concert in Oman.
In March this year, another leading female singer from Bollywood, Sunidhi Chauhan, performed at a largely attended concert in the Omani capital.
Ghoshal shot to fame after the success of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Devdas" and Since then she has been recording songs with many music directors in different languages.
She has been performing all over the world and has also judged child contestants in musical talent show 'Voice Of India - Chhote Ustad'.
Ghoshal also wishes to take her musical talent beyond film music to Hindustani classical music.