Shruti Haasan undergoes appendix operation
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'D-Day' actress Shruti Haasan recently underwent an appendix operation in Mumbai. The actress is making a slow recovery.
She tweeted: Hello tweeps thankyou for all your love and get well soon wishes!appendix out and raring to go :) albeit a bit slowly :)
The 'Ramaiya Vastavaiya' actress was on Sunday (January 5) admitted to Jubilee Hills Apollo hospital after she complained of acute stomach pain.
She was promoting her forthcoming release 'Yevadu' at its app launch when she complained of the pain.
Despite her shooting pain, she attended the app launch of the film. Soon after the event, she was taken to the hospital.
Shruti Haasan was also shooting for her upcoming Telugu film 'Race Gurram'.
Shruti, daughter of actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan, will be soon seen in Bolllywood films like Anees Bazmee's 'Welcome Back' and in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Gabbar'.