Shruti Haasan undergoes appendix operation
- India vs Sri Lanka Live Cricket Score: India steady after losing Ajinkya Rahane early
- Congress, SP, BSP indulging in "WWF-like fights in UP: Modi
- 103 crorepati candidates in Odisha's 70 Assembly seats: report
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Elections 2014 LIVE: FIR filed against Amit Shah for 'badla remark'; Modi to file nomination papers from Vadodara LS seat
'D-Day' actress Shruti Haasan recently underwent an appendix operation in Mumbai. The actress is making a slow recovery.
She tweeted: Hello tweeps thankyou for all your love and get well soon wishes!appendix out and raring to go :) albeit a bit slowly :)
The 'Ramaiya Vastavaiya' actress was on Sunday (January 5) admitted to Jubilee Hills Apollo hospital after she complained of acute stomach pain.
She was promoting her forthcoming release 'Yevadu' at its app launch when she complained of the pain.
Despite her shooting pain, she attended the app launch of the film. Soon after the event, she was taken to the hospital.
Shruti Haasan was also shooting for her upcoming Telugu film 'Race Gurram'.
Shruti, daughter of actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan, will be soon seen in Bolllywood films like Anees Bazmee's 'Welcome Back' and in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Gabbar'.
- BJP divisive, Left's stock dwindling: PM
- Amit Shah booked for his “revenge” remark
- AAP to concentrate on Nilgiris, Central Chennai, Sivaganga
- China search vessels find no clues for missing MH370 flight
- Army jawan arrested on charges of rape in Kashmir
- Lok Sabha poll candidates in MP use nicknames to attract voters
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death