'Shunyo Awnko' brings out disparities between India, Bharat
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Asked to elaborate his past comments 'a man can be destroyed but not defeated' Ghosh says, "I had expanded on the script of Shunyo Awnko after reading these last lines of Hemingway's 'The Old Man and the Sea' in a flight.
"As the story of Shunyo Awnko approaches the last act or the Zero Act, all of us realise that any triumph can never be final. Man is not made for defeat."