Shyamche Vadil... tackles social issues
- What benefit did I pass on to Lalit Modi? asks Sushma after controversy
- One Rank, One Pension: Parrikar asks agitating ex-servicemen to be patient
- 29-year-old held for raping mother in Ahmedabad
- Country emerges tough if leader is strong-willed: Rajyavardhan Rathore
- Over 15,000 killed in Naxal violence since 1980: Home Ministry
Tackling the issue of divorce which has become rampant in our society today, the film Shyamche Vadil-Ek Nave Parva sensitively portrays the effect that divorce has on the social fabric of a family. Considered taboo years ago, divorce no longer remains a stigma and reflects the growing level of intolerance that is prevalent in the society. It also depicts how children can manipulate their parents and cause a rift in their relationship.