Shyamche Vadil... tackles social issues
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Tackling the issue of divorce which has become rampant in our society today, the film Shyamche Vadil-Ek Nave Parva sensitively portrays the effect that divorce has on the social fabric of a family. Considered taboo years ago, divorce no longer remains a stigma and reflects the growing level of intolerance that is prevalent in the society. It also depicts how children can manipulate their parents and cause a rift in their relationship.