S-Iís son killed in altercation
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
An altercation over an SUV hitting a car led to the murder of a sub-inspector's son and left his friend critically injured in Civil Lines area of Meerut district late on Sunday night. One of the accused was arrested on Monday.
Sub-inspector Antariksha Singh, who is father of the deceased, is posted with the local intelligence unit in Moradabad district, said Meerut SP (City) Om Prakash. Civil Lines SHO O P Tripathi said the incident took place when the S-I's son Pranjal (31) left home for Mussoorie along with his friends Bablu Jain, Arvind Kumar and Sonu Sharma in a Maruti Alto.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment