Sidharth Malhotra shoots for PETA
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After his successful debut in Bollywood with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year (SOTY), the dashing Sidharth Malhotra is not far from being one of the Gen-Next torchbearers for the Numero Uno spot in Bollywood.
Since he is an animal lover, the fact that he has been signed up by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) comes as no surprise. Tweeting about his shoot, Sid posted the adjoining image stating, "My co-star rescued dog Shanti at shoot. Support Animal birth control."
Sidharth Malhotra is currently shooting for Hansee Toh Phasee with actress Parineeti Chopra.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express