Sidharth Malhotra shoots for PETA
- Smriti Irani, Rahul Gandhi engage in Twitter war over IIT Madras row
- Indian economy grows at 7.3 per cent in 2014-15
- Delhi High Court observations on Centre’s order “tentative”: SC
- NDA govt to give VRS to 2800 employees in 5 sick PSUs; free assets worth Rs 22,000 cr
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, says AERB and Delhi government
After his successful debut in Bollywood with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year (SOTY), the dashing Sidharth Malhotra is not far from being one of the Gen-Next torchbearers for the Numero Uno spot in Bollywood.
Since he is an animal lover, the fact that he has been signed up by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) comes as no surprise. Tweeting about his shoot, Sid posted the adjoining image stating, "My co-star rescued dog Shanti at shoot. Support Animal birth control."
Sidharth Malhotra is currently shooting for Hansee Toh Phasee with actress Parineeti Chopra.