Sidharth Malhotra shoots for PETA
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
After his successful debut in Bollywood with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year (SOTY), the dashing Sidharth Malhotra is not far from being one of the Gen-Next torchbearers for the Numero Uno spot in Bollywood.
Since he is an animal lover, the fact that he has been signed up by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) comes as no surprise. Tweeting about his shoot, Sid posted the adjoining image stating, "My co-star rescued dog Shanti at shoot. Support Animal birth control."
Sidharth Malhotra is currently shooting for Hansee Toh Phasee with actress Parineeti Chopra.