Silver screen saint
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
After a long gap, film audiences will be treated to a movie based on philosopher-poet and saint of Maharashtra - Sant Tukaram. Produced by Everest Entertainment, the film Tukaram will hit the theatres in May. Directed by Chandrakant Kulkarni, the film stars Jeetendra Joshi in the role of Tukaram. The other actors in the film are Radhika Apte, Veena Jaamkar, Sharad Ponkshe, Prateeksha Lonkar and Yatin Karyekar. The film also boasts of music directed by Ashok Patki and Avdhoot Gupte. The story focusses on Sant Tukaram's abhangs and philosophy which are the results of his life's experiences.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.