Silvio Berlusconi to pay 2nd wife €3 mn a month alimony?
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
An Italian newspaper has reported the details of the divorce settlement between ex-Premier Silvio Berlusconi and his second wife Veronica Lario, saying he must pay her (euro) 3 million ($4 million) a month alimony but gets to keep their estate.
Corriere della Sera said Friday the paperwork was filed Christmas Day at Milan's tribunal.
Lario announced she was divorcing the billionaire media mogul in 2009, citing his presence at the 18th birthday party of a Naples girl and his fondness for younger women. The couple met in a dressing room in 1980 after Berlusconi saw Lario perform in a Milan theater, were married in 1990 and have three grown children. He has two children from his first marriage.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi is currently dating a woman nearly 50 years his junior.