Silvio Berlusconi to pay 2nd wife €3 mn a month alimony?
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
An Italian newspaper has reported the details of the divorce settlement between ex-Premier Silvio Berlusconi and his second wife Veronica Lario, saying he must pay her (euro) 3 million ($4 million) a month alimony but gets to keep their estate.
Corriere della Sera said Friday the paperwork was filed Christmas Day at Milan's tribunal.
Lario announced she was divorcing the billionaire media mogul in 2009, citing his presence at the 18th birthday party of a Naples girl and his fondness for younger women. The couple met in a dressing room in 1980 after Berlusconi saw Lario perform in a Milan theater, were married in 1990 and have three grown children. He has two children from his first marriage.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi is currently dating a woman nearly 50 years his junior.