Silvio Berlusconi's stunning new girlfriend 'a third of his age'
Silvio Berlusconi, who is seeking re-election as the Prime Minister of Italy, has a new lady by his side, it has been revealed.
At 27, the stunning Francesca Pascale, a member of his party, is nearly a third his age.
The relationship, which has been going steadily for months, was confirmed by Daniela Santanche, an MP in his Freedom of the People party, who described it as a "beautiful thing".
It was also announced by the Italian press which have described Pascale as Italy's new "First Lady".
"Let's say she is a person who is very close to him. She's more than a friend," the Daily Mail quoted Licia Ronzulli, a Euro MP in his party, as telling the Daily Telegraph.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi has already been married twice and has five children.
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’
- At workers’ meet, silent Rahul Gandhi ‘packs a punch’