Silvio Berlusconi's stunning new girlfriend 'a third of his age'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Silvio Berlusconi, who is seeking re-election as the Prime Minister of Italy, has a new lady by his side, it has been revealed.
At 27, the stunning Francesca Pascale, a member of his party, is nearly a third his age.
The relationship, which has been going steadily for months, was confirmed by Daniela Santanche, an MP in his Freedom of the People party, who described it as a "beautiful thing".
It was also announced by the Italian press which have described Pascale as Italy's new "First Lady".
"Let's say she is a person who is very close to him. She's more than a friend," the Daily Mail quoted Licia Ronzulli, a Euro MP in his party, as telling the Daily Telegraph.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi has already been married twice and has five children.