Silvio Berlusconi's stunning new girlfriend 'a third of his age'
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Silvio Berlusconi, who is seeking re-election as the Prime Minister of Italy, has a new lady by his side, it has been revealed.
At 27, the stunning Francesca Pascale, a member of his party, is nearly a third his age.
The relationship, which has been going steadily for months, was confirmed by Daniela Santanche, an MP in his Freedom of the People party, who described it as a "beautiful thing".
It was also announced by the Italian press which have described Pascale as Italy's new "First Lady".
"Let's say she is a person who is very close to him. She's more than a friend," the Daily Mail quoted Licia Ronzulli, a Euro MP in his party, as telling the Daily Telegraph.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi has already been married twice and has five children.