Simon Cowell calls Demi Lovato 'tough little thing'
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Calling Demi Lovato a "tough little thing", music mogul Simon Cowell has refused to say whether she will be returning as a judge for The X Factor 3.
In the recent episodes of the TV talent hunt, the banter between Lovato and Cowell has become increasingly mean-spirited, reported Us magazine.
"It's that time of year. You're always going to get asked that question, and I'm not going to answer it. She's fun. She really, really is tough little thing. I know she plays the 'I've been bullied' [card]. Trust me, this one gives as good as she gets," said Cowell.
Cowell implied the new judge may have been intentionally steering his groups in the wrong direction to save CeCe Frey.