Simon Cowell calls Demi Lovato 'tough little thing'
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Calling Demi Lovato a "tough little thing", music mogul Simon Cowell has refused to say whether she will be returning as a judge for The X Factor 3.
In the recent episodes of the TV talent hunt, the banter between Lovato and Cowell has become increasingly mean-spirited, reported Us magazine.
"It's that time of year. You're always going to get asked that question, and I'm not going to answer it. She's fun. She really, really is tough little thing. I know she plays the 'I've been bullied' [card]. Trust me, this one gives as good as she gets," said Cowell.
Cowell implied the new judge may have been intentionally steering his groups in the wrong direction to save CeCe Frey.
"She knew that she was about to be left with no one and it did get a bit unpleasant," Cowell said of Lovato, 20. "I've got to look after my artists. Luckily, they didn't listen to her."