Simon Cowell calls Demi Lovato 'tough little thing'
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Calling Demi Lovato a "tough little thing", music mogul Simon Cowell has refused to say whether she will be returning as a judge for The X Factor 3.
In the recent episodes of the TV talent hunt, the banter between Lovato and Cowell has become increasingly mean-spirited, reported Us magazine.
"It's that time of year. You're always going to get asked that question, and I'm not going to answer it. She's fun. She really, really is tough little thing. I know she plays the 'I've been bullied' [card]. Trust me, this one gives as good as she gets," said Cowell.
Cowell implied the new judge may have been intentionally steering his groups in the wrong direction to save CeCe Frey.