Simon Cowell spends £100,000 on security?
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
Media mogul Simon Cowell has reportedly splashed out £100,000 on overhauling security at his home in London after a fan broke in and hid in his wardrobe earlier this year.
Cowell, 53, has spent the huge ransom to turn his home into a fortress, a media report said.
"Simon's a perfectionist about everything and his security renovations were so extensive that he's had to put in for planning permission to get them done.
"He basically wants to transform his London home into a fortress," a source said.
After hearing a loud bang when the intruder crashed through the window when he was watching television in his home, Simon alerted his staff, who in turn called the cops and sent a squad of armed officers to the property.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly