Simon Cowell spends £100,000 on security?
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Media mogul Simon Cowell has reportedly splashed out £100,000 on overhauling security at his home in London after a fan broke in and hid in his wardrobe earlier this year.
Cowell, 53, has spent the huge ransom to turn his home into a fortress, a media report said.
"Simon's a perfectionist about everything and his security renovations were so extensive that he's had to put in for planning permission to get them done.
"He basically wants to transform his London home into a fortress," a source said.
After hearing a loud bang when the intruder crashed through the window when he was watching television in his home, Simon alerted his staff, who in turn called the cops and sent a squad of armed officers to the property.