Simon Cowell spends £100,000 on security?
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Pt Channulal Mishra backs Modi but Bismillah's family won't
Media mogul Simon Cowell has reportedly splashed out £100,000 on overhauling security at his home in London after a fan broke in and hid in his wardrobe earlier this year.
Cowell, 53, has spent the huge ransom to turn his home into a fortress, a media report said.
"Simon's a perfectionist about everything and his security renovations were so extensive that he's had to put in for planning permission to get them done.
"He basically wants to transform his London home into a fortress," a source said.
After hearing a loud bang when the intruder crashed through the window when he was watching television in his home, Simon alerted his staff, who in turn called the cops and sent a squad of armed officers to the property.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota