Singapore Airlines offers special fares to Australia, NZ
- Keenan-Reuben murder case: Mumbai court sentences all four convicts to life imprisonment
- Textile major Bhilwara has firm in BVI, says it is a lawful investment
- Kerala Dalit woman rape: New probe officer appointed, sketch of main suspect released
- IRCTC has not been hacked, PRO rubbishes media reports
- West Bengal elections LIVE: 45.88 per cent polling recorded till 11 am
Singapore Airlines and SilkAir have announced special fare offers to eight popular destinations in Australia and New Zealand at all-inclusive return Economy Class fares starting from Rs 56,000 and Rs 63,000 (per person) respectively.
These fares are offered in association with Tourism Australia, Destination New South Wales, Tourism Victoria, Tourism Queensland and Tourism New Zealand to promote the myriad attractions of Australia and New Zealand.
The offers are valid for travel from any of the 11 cities in India that Singapore Airlines and SilkAir operate – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram and Visakhapatnam – with a Singapore stopover permitted one way.
The fares are only applicable for a minimum of two persons travelling together and return must be completed within three months from commencement of travel,. Customers can book tickets from February 1-28 for travel from February 10- September 30 for Australia and March 1 to September 30 for New Zealand.
- Suffering of millions does not create public outrage, much less govt accountability
- Leicester City’s Premier League triumph is a tale of courage and hard work
- Suspend your evening debates. Send top anchors to the village
- India’s highest civilian award should be given to Zubin Mehta
- Ducking questions on AgustaWestland will not make them go away for Congress
- Behind Bhagat Singh controversy, an attempt to impose one notion of nationalism