Singer Kamal Khan attends XPLORA event
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP denies Geelani's claim that Modi sent emmissaries to meet him
Playback singer Kamal Khan was in city to attend a XPLORA Design Skool event. He had won the reality singing competition, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar in 2010. Later, he won Zee Cine Awards 'Fresh Singing Talent 2012', for the song Ishq Sufiyana from the film The Dirty Picture. He interacted with the students and director Sunil Nanda. He explained how Bollywood is embracing animation. There is so much scope for animation in movies. Nanda said that they will introduce a new venture 'Brilliko-The Learning Hub' which will be launched soon. Brilliko will provide English Speaking and Personality Development classes. In Brilliko, students will get the opportunity to enhance their speaking and writing skills.