- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Hong Kong-based Punjabi singer Param D is back on track with his latest single, Kabaddi. Since Kabaddi World Cup 2012 was a big rage in Punjab, Paramdeep Singh Sran aka Param D composed this song as an ode to the sport. Kabaddi has been released by Indya Records and is on air on Punjabi music channels. The music is produced by Sahib Sekhon and lyrics are by Roop Jagraon and Param D. "I started writing poetry and Punjabi songs at the age of 18, while studying in Hong Kong. My interest in singing started with my love for Punjabi culture and language. I used to compose my songs and sing them for friends, at get-togethers, family functions and gatherings," says Param, who is inspired by Gurdas Maan, and singers such as Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Jazzy B, Babbu Mann and Surjit Bindrakhia.
A Business Management graduate, Param released an album earlier in 2010. With him as the lyricist along with Sahib Sekhon and Pawan Mann Khetla, Param composed two more tracks in the album Aao Ji Part 2, titled Dil Jhallla and Gidhe Vich.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today