Single men taking professional help and paying for tips on dating
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Men in Sydney are calling in professional help and paying for tips on how to score a date, it has been revealed.
Damien Diecke, who runs the School of Attraction, is helping men to talk to potential partners by taking them out to clubs and pubs for practical lessons, The Daily Telegraph reported.
These men are a little bit afraid to go up and approach women because they think they might look sleazy, said Diecke.
Diecke suggest single men and women to meet, not necessarily date, five new guys or five new girls in a month.
Or he said that they should go for online dating and make commitment.