Single men taking professional help and paying for tips on dating
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
Men in Sydney are calling in professional help and paying for tips on how to score a date, it has been revealed.
Damien Diecke, who runs the School of Attraction, is helping men to talk to potential partners by taking them out to clubs and pubs for practical lessons, The Daily Telegraph reported.
These men are a little bit afraid to go up and approach women because they think they might look sleazy, said Diecke.
Diecke suggest single men and women to meet, not necessarily date, five new guys or five new girls in a month.
Or he said that they should go for online dating and make commitment.