Single men taking professional help and paying for tips on dating
Men in Sydney are calling in professional help and paying for tips on how to score a date, it has been revealed.
Damien Diecke, who runs the School of Attraction, is helping men to talk to potential partners by taking them out to clubs and pubs for practical lessons, The Daily Telegraph reported.
These men are a little bit afraid to go up and approach women because they think they might look sleazy, said Diecke.
Diecke suggest single men and women to meet, not necessarily date, five new guys or five new girls in a month.
Or he said that they should go for online dating and make commitment.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties