Single men taking professional help and paying for tips on dating
- Narendra Modi govt clears projects but where are the orders?
- Markets lower expectations: Analysts re-rate mid-term forecast for stock market indices
- AAP rebels get the boot but it’s Ashish Khetan kicking and screaming
- Crew have ‘verbally’ admitted they are Pak nationals: Coast Guard
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
Men in Sydney are calling in professional help and paying for tips on how to score a date, it has been revealed.
Damien Diecke, who runs the School of Attraction, is helping men to talk to potential partners by taking them out to clubs and pubs for practical lessons, The Daily Telegraph reported.
These men are a little bit afraid to go up and approach women because they think they might look sleazy, said Diecke.
Diecke suggest single men and women to meet, not necessarily date, five new guys or five new girls in a month.
Or he said that they should go for online dating and make commitment.