Sinitta strips on stage at concert
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Pop star Sinitta stripped on stage while performing at the Hit Factory Live Christmas Cracker concert.
The gig, at London's O2 arena on Friday, saw Sinitta arrive on stage with men wearing T-shirts emblazoned with the phrase 'So Macho', reported Digital Spy online.
Wearing a white trouser suit, the 44-year-old 'Toy Boy' singer and 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' star then proceeded to take her clothes off to reveal her underwear.
The '80s singer, who has dated Brad Pitt and Simon Cowell, is no stranger to appearing semi-naked.
At the Judges Houses stage of The X Factor in 2009, she appeared at Simon Cowell's house wearing only leaves.
Scores of bands performed for the Hit Factory concert, which was in aid of Cancer Research UK. The evening also saw pop duo Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan performing 'Especially For You' on stage together for the first time in 23 years.
Rick Astley, Steps and Bananarama also sang at the charity event.