'Sinners' who hid sex abuse have right to vote for pope: ex-prosecutor
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
"The negative effects of a work of imagination and approximation directly affect people's lives and reputations," Burke told the Rome daily Il Messagero, adding: "People have suffered because of the documents stolen" in the so-called Vatileaks scandal. "There are people who lost everything while some journalists profited immensely," he said. Benedict's butler Paolo Gabriele leaked secret papal memos to a journalist revealing a series of alleged fraud scandals in the Vatican and intrigues between rival groups of cardinals.