Six booked for rape, wrongful confinement
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Six persons were booked for allegedly raping a 30-year-old woman of Bhiwani district and keeping her in wrongful confinement for more than one year, police said here onn Monday.
According to a complaint filed by the victim, she was abducted by the accused on August 30, 2011 and brought to Rampura village near Rewari where she was repeatedly raped for weeks at gunpoint at the residence of one of them, they said.
Later, she was taken to Palam Vihar, Gurgaon and other places and finally to the Kherthal area of Alwar district in Rajasthan.
The victim alleged that she was continously raped by the accused during the period, police said.
However, she somehow managed to get out of their clutches and filed a complaint against them at the Rampura police station.
Accordingly, a case of rape, abduction and wrongful confinement was lodged against Ram Niwas, his wife Kamlesh Devi, his three relatives- Shri Bhagwan, Jaipal and Mahipal, all residents of Asia Ki Gorawas village and victim's sister-in-law Anita Devi of Bhiwani district.