Six-year-old crushed under school bus wheels, driver arrested
- Delhi govt suspends two DANICS-cadre officers, Home Ministry declares move null and void
- AAP vs Centre: DDCA president moved Rs 1.55 cr to firms not found at listed addresses
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Jogi Junior faces expulsion, his father told to explain after Cong-BJP tapes on bypoll ‘deal’
- Shamli simmering: Congress man also in hate speech complaint
- Punjab: 9 killed, 15 injured after bus hits motorised cart
"The school bus belonged to a private company, Mehta Travels. It had a contract with the SVP School for the last 20 years. Its owner, Jigar Mehta, gave us Yadav's address," said Pimple.
Mehta said Yadav had been a substitute for the company's permanent driver who had gone on leave. "He had been called only for today. As he was experienced, I trusted him," said Mehta.
Police said Yadav had been working with BEST and stayed in BEST colony in Malwani. He will be presented before a court on Thursday.
February 29 Four-year-old Tanishka Nautiyal died after she was run over by the school bus after she was dropped home in Vasai
February 13 Three-year-old Tulaja Babban Kapure was run over by a school bus near R N Gandhi School close to Vidyavihar station
February 8 Six-year-old Zahra Shaikh was injured after she came under the wheels of a school bus in Vakola. The driver was allegedly listening to music when the accident took place