Slice of the Big Apple
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
If you are looking for fast food that's flavoursome, not too greasy and easy on the pocket, then NYPFC would make for a good choice. The location is both a USP and a deterrent. Finding parking space can be tricky, but for those who live in the southern sectors, proximity is an advantage.
Meal for two: Rs 400
Location: SCO 223, Sector 36 D