Slight intensity quake at Indo-Bangla border
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Tharoor mocks at Modi's meeting with actors; 80 pc polling in Inner Manipur
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Karthik-led DD face RCB
A slight intensity earthquake hit parts of West Bengal in the early hours today. Meteorological Department sources said the quake with a magnitude of 4.5 on the Richter Scale was felt at 2.35 AM with its epicentre on the India-Bangladesh border.
Although the tremor was felt in a number of districts in north Bengal, there were no report of any damage, they said.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18