Slight intensity quake at Indo-Bangla border
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
A slight intensity earthquake hit parts of West Bengal in the early hours today. Meteorological Department sources said the quake with a magnitude of 4.5 on the Richter Scale was felt at 2.35 AM with its epicentre on the India-Bangladesh border.
Although the tremor was felt in a number of districts in north Bengal, there were no report of any damage, they said.