Slighted at prospect of working under SCs/STs, anti-quota employees warn of civil disobedience
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Pro-reservation staff, however, is working for hours extra in order to ensure smooth functioning in the government offices.
"The Araskshan Bachao Sangharsh Samiti has decided that in case of strike its members would continue to work for extra four hours," its convenor Awadhesh Verma said.