Slighted at prospect of working under SCs/STs, anti-quota employees warn of civil disobedience
- Election Commission warns defiant Mamata: May cancel Lok Sabha polls in West Bengal
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Odisha: BJP gains on Modi name, Naveen may slip in his toughest fight
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress may announce its candidate against Modi from Varanasi today
Pro-reservation staff, however, is working for hours extra in order to ensure smooth functioning in the government offices.
"The Araskshan Bachao Sangharsh Samiti has decided that in case of strike its members would continue to work for extra four hours," its convenor Awadhesh Verma said.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city