- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Golf: Was played at the 1900 and 1904 Games, and will return to the Olympic program for the 2016 Rio Games.
Rugby: Held four times between 1900 and 1924, rugby will return to the program in 2016, but with a smaller, seven-per-side version.
Tennis: Dropped after 1924 Games but included as a demonstration sport in 1968 and 1984. Returned as a full medal sport 1988 Olympics onwards
Softball: Came into the games in 1996 and was dropped after the 2008 Games. Looking to return at the 2020 Olympics
Squash: A precursor to squash, rackets was played at the 1908 London Games. Squash is one of the sports vying for inclusion for the 2020 Games, directly in competition with wrestling.