Smartphone jeggings allow wearers use touchscreen mobiles through pocket
- PM Modi at UN General Assembly: Women's development integral part of our development plans
- PM Modi in US: What scares CEOs about doing business with India
- Pak expresses 'deep concern' about India's plan to build wall along LoC
- Barack Obama, Xi Jinping agree: US, China won't conduct cybertheft
- Volkswagen faces probe in India after emission standards scandal
Now you can use your touchscreen phone without taking it out of the pocket, thanks to new 'smartphone jeggings.'
Alphyn Industries' new Valencia design features a zippered flap on the thigh concealing a transparent polymer pocket for your smartphone, the Daily Mail reported.
The jeggings, which will be available in March, are so-called because they have the look of jeans with the stretch of leggings.
The phone is intended to be placed upside-down in the pocket so that the wearer can type on it while seated.
According to the Alphyn Industries website, the jeggings can accommodate the iPhone, iPod Touch, Droid and other touchscreen mobile devices.
The flap also features a hole for earphone wires to run through.