Smartphone jeggings allow wearers use touchscreen mobiles through pocket
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Now you can use your touchscreen phone without taking it out of the pocket, thanks to new 'smartphone jeggings.'
Alphyn Industries' new Valencia design features a zippered flap on the thigh concealing a transparent polymer pocket for your smartphone, the Daily Mail reported.
The jeggings, which will be available in March, are so-called because they have the look of jeans with the stretch of leggings.
The phone is intended to be placed upside-down in the pocket so that the wearer can type on it while seated.
According to the Alphyn Industries website, the jeggings can accommodate the iPhone, iPod Touch, Droid and other touchscreen mobile devices.
The flap also features a hole for earphone wires to run through.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since