Smartphone jeggings allow wearers use touchscreen mobiles through pocket
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Now you can use your touchscreen phone without taking it out of the pocket, thanks to new 'smartphone jeggings.'
Alphyn Industries' new Valencia design features a zippered flap on the thigh concealing a transparent polymer pocket for your smartphone, the Daily Mail reported.
The jeggings, which will be available in March, are so-called because they have the look of jeans with the stretch of leggings.
The phone is intended to be placed upside-down in the pocket so that the wearer can type on it while seated.
According to the Alphyn Industries website, the jeggings can accommodate the iPhone, iPod Touch, Droid and other touchscreen mobile devices.
The flap also features a hole for earphone wires to run through.
Alphyn Industries' promotional video also shows a jacket with a similar smartphone pocket, known as the WEARCOM pocket, on the sleeve.