Smartphone jeggings allow wearers use touchscreen mobiles through pocket
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Now you can use your touchscreen phone without taking it out of the pocket, thanks to new 'smartphone jeggings.'
Alphyn Industries' new Valencia design features a zippered flap on the thigh concealing a transparent polymer pocket for your smartphone, the Daily Mail reported.
The jeggings, which will be available in March, are so-called because they have the look of jeans with the stretch of leggings.
The phone is intended to be placed upside-down in the pocket so that the wearer can type on it while seated.
According to the Alphyn Industries website, the jeggings can accommodate the iPhone, iPod Touch, Droid and other touchscreen mobile devices.
The flap also features a hole for earphone wires to run through.
Alphyn Industries' promotional video also shows a jacket with a similar smartphone pocket, known as the WEARCOM pocket, on the sleeve.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit