Snooping row: Cong demands SC probe again
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: KKR strike early, get rid of DD opener Vijay
Stepping up attack on Narendra Modi, Congress on Friday revived the demand for a probe by a Supreme Court judge into the snooping row, dubbing the inquiry instituted by Gujarat Government as a "Save Modi Commission".
The state Congress leaders have petitioned President Pranab Mukherjee and written to PM Manmohan Singh to investigate the "CD of telephonic conversations that exposed the unauthorised and illegal spying and tapping of phone calls of a girl of special interest to Modi". State Congress chief Arjun Modhwadia said that such a probe was a must.