Sofia Hayat to boycott Bigg Boss 7 finale
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Former Bigg Boss 7 contestant and British actress-singer Sofia Hayat has decided to boycott the show's finale to be held on Sunday (December 29).
Sofia Hayat had filed a police complaint against fellow contestant Armaan Kohli for allegedly harassing her on the reality TV show, hosted by Salman Khan.
The actress, who is upset with the show's producers for not protecting a woman on the reality show, said: "Money nor fame are hugely important to me. Women deserve respect and protection. By not going to the finale im saying enough is enough!"
The actress, who has already left for London to celebrate New Year with family and friends, says she doesnt want be to on the finale as Armaan Kohli will also be present.
She also tweeted that the producers had threatened to stop her payment.
Endemol just called me to be at final or my money may be stopped. I have to make a stand! I will upload a video explaining my reasons.— sofia hayat (@sofiahayat) December 26, 2013
During her stay, Sofia Hayat got involved in spats with fellow contestants Tanishaa, Ajaz Khan but the worst of all was her altercations with Armaan Kohli, which turned ugly and violent.
The television presenter felt that Armaan Kohli should not be in the 'Bigg Boss' house.