Sofia Vergara didn't have remarriage on mind
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
'Modern Family' star Vergara, who is ready to walk the aisle for the second time, says she never planned to remarry as she was happy being a single parent so far.
The 40-year-old actress, who recently became engaged to businessman Nick Loeb, says she did not want to wed again after her split from childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez nearly two decades ago, but thinks it is the perfect time now, reported Digital Spy online.
"I never really planned on getting married again. I had my son and it just wasn't a priority. But I love being in love, and I'm very happy right now. It's perfect," said Vergara, who has a 20-year-old son Manolo from her relationship with Gonzalez.
The Colombian actress is particularly close to Manolo because of all the time they have spent together, but now that his college is in Boston, she is less likely to see him because it is too "cold" in Massachusetts.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress