Sofia Vergara’s fiance 'thrown out' of Miami club after jealous scuffle
- LIVE: Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken away for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb was allegedly thrown out of a hotspot in Miami after the couple had a "heated argument."
According to the New York Post, things were already awkward as Loeb was jealous that the couple's evening was being hosted by Chris Paciello, owner of Miami Beach club Story, who Vergara dated in the 1990s.
The situation took a turn for worse when Loeb found himself in a struggle with a nearby table, after the 40-year-old latin star apparently took a picture with a stranger, the Daily Mail reported.
According to the publication, Vergara stepped in to try to calm the situation, but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved.
Her strapless dress was torn or pulled down in the fight, exposing her cleavage in front of other people and her son Manolo was so offended that he left the club.
However, the newspaper said that despite the argument, Vergara forgave Loeb and the pair returned home together following the altercation.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students