Sofia Vergara’s fiance 'thrown out' of Miami club after jealous scuffle
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb was allegedly thrown out of a hotspot in Miami after the couple had a "heated argument."
According to the New York Post, things were already awkward as Loeb was jealous that the couple's evening was being hosted by Chris Paciello, owner of Miami Beach club Story, who Vergara dated in the 1990s.
The situation took a turn for worse when Loeb found himself in a struggle with a nearby table, after the 40-year-old latin star apparently took a picture with a stranger, the Daily Mail reported.
According to the publication, Vergara stepped in to try to calm the situation, but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved.
Her strapless dress was torn or pulled down in the fight, exposing her cleavage in front of other people and her son Manolo was so offended that he left the club.
However, the newspaper said that despite the argument, Vergara forgave Loeb and the pair returned home together following the altercation.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties