Sofia Vergara’s fiance 'thrown out' of Miami club after jealous scuffle
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb was allegedly thrown out of a hotspot in Miami after the couple had a "heated argument."
According to the New York Post, things were already awkward as Loeb was jealous that the couple's evening was being hosted by Chris Paciello, owner of Miami Beach club Story, who Vergara dated in the 1990s.
The situation took a turn for worse when Loeb found himself in a struggle with a nearby table, after the 40-year-old latin star apparently took a picture with a stranger, the Daily Mail reported.
According to the publication, Vergara stepped in to try to calm the situation, but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved.
Her strapless dress was torn or pulled down in the fight, exposing her cleavage in front of other people and her son Manolo was so offended that he left the club.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say