Sofia Vergara's fiance is controlling
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: Middleman Haschke enters plea bargain
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Sonia-Imam meet: BJP moves EC
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress questions Modi over 'pink revolution' remark
'Moden Family' star Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb wants to take control of her life.
The 40-year-old Columbian actress got engaged to her businessman boyfriend in July this year and Loeb, 37, recently went behind her back and fired members of her support staff, reported Showbizspy.
Loeb has also reportedly been pressuring Vergara to make questionable investments as well as alienating her from close friends.
"Nick is a very controlling guy. He fired Sofia's beloved maid a few weeks ago. He warned Sofia's handlers that her manager is on the chopping block too, because Nick wants to push her more into movies and away from TV," a source said.
"She has no idea the extent to which Nick is trying to take control of her career and finances. He is treating Sofia more like a bank cash machine than a bride-to-be. And Sofia is such a loving, trusting woman that she would never suspect that Nick is using her for her fortune," the source added.
- Permissions for clinical trials delayed, bio pharma firms plan to leave country
- Davis Cup: Sanam to play against South Korean today
- Extension of lal dora, regularisation of changes in CHB houses… parties take due note of people’s agenda
- Modi steers clear of Muzaffarnagar
- Actor Jaaved Jaaferi reluctant to play Muslim card in Lucknow
- Royals set to miss home games as India leg of IPL 7 begins May 2