Sofia Vergara's fiance is controlling
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'Moden Family' star Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb wants to take control of her life.
The 40-year-old Columbian actress got engaged to her businessman boyfriend in July this year and Loeb, 37, recently went behind her back and fired members of her support staff, reported Showbizspy.
Loeb has also reportedly been pressuring Vergara to make questionable investments as well as alienating her from close friends.
"Nick is a very controlling guy. He fired Sofia's beloved maid a few weeks ago. He warned Sofia's handlers that her manager is on the chopping block too, because Nick wants to push her more into movies and away from TV," a source said.
"She has no idea the extent to which Nick is trying to take control of her career and finances. He is treating Sofia more like a bank cash machine than a bride-to-be. And Sofia is such a loving, trusting woman that she would never suspect that Nick is using her for her fortune," the source added.