Sofia Vergara's fiance is controlling
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
'Moden Family' star Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb wants to take control of her life.
The 40-year-old Columbian actress got engaged to her businessman boyfriend in July this year and Loeb, 37, recently went behind her back and fired members of her support staff, reported Showbizspy.
Loeb has also reportedly been pressuring Vergara to make questionable investments as well as alienating her from close friends.
"Nick is a very controlling guy. He fired Sofia's beloved maid a few weeks ago. He warned Sofia's handlers that her manager is on the chopping block too, because Nick wants to push her more into movies and away from TV," a source said.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might